Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The war on drugs is a war on common sense - Just Say No ... More - Views - Jack Hunter - Charleston City Paper - Charleston

Jack Hunter writes, "In my own experience, I don't think I've ever had a conversation with a police officer who actually believes the war on drugs is sensible or successful on any level. It's a waste of time for law enforcement, a waste of money for the taxpayer, and a waste of dignity, reputation, and possibly freedom by those who choose to use a drug that arguably is no worse than alcohol."

The war on drugs is a war on common sense - Just Say No ... More - Views - Jack Hunter - Charleston City Paper - Charleston

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog, the author is very talented at blogging! I enjoyed viewing it. Check out my internet speed test blog. Comments welcome! =)

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---