Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miss L's Political Meanderings: Rambling Thoughts for the Day

Miss L writes, "On another note while I am writing an impromptu post, I wanted to write about self-education. It's not very easy. I've been educating myself for a long time (you didn't think government education got me here, did you?), and I find that the more I learn, the more I find I need to learn. I feel more self-conscious about my lack of knowledge the more that I learn. I learn about something and find out about a dozen more topics I didn't know to exist before I began studying. So many books to read. So much to know, to master. So little time already!"

I can identify. The older I get the quicker my "to read" list seems to outstrip my time or commitment for reading.

Miss L's Political Meanderings: Rambling Thoughts for the Day

No comments: